Let's Get Shabby

Let's Get Shabby
Challenge #21 Let's get shabby

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My little "Boo"

Today was a busy day no time for scrapbooking with work and my daughter Maddie. She finally got her hair cut today. Her hairdresser, Courtney, from Comfort U cut her "long strains". Thank you Ms. Courtney! We decided to cut 10" off her hair. She already donated a couple of years ago 12" to the "Locks of Love". Her hair grows fast. When Courtney cut her hair Maddie kept turning her head side to side to flip her hair in her face. It was so cute as if she was say "Look how cute I am now"! What some of you may not know is Maddie has Spastic Cerebral Palsy Quadriplegia. She is the love of my life and you will notice that my scrapbooking revolves around her. She is my little scrapbook model! :) Enjoy the pics.


2 comments: