Let's Get Shabby

Let's Get Shabby
Challenge #21 Let's get shabby

Friday, February 18, 2011

Since this is my first post and my first blog ever I tried an easy one. I created this layout about 8 mos. ago. My daughter is getting older, she is 8 years old now, so I wanted to emphasize how big she has gotten. Once I found the picture of her dad and her I knew exactly what I wanted to do. No, he is not a kid!!! He looks VERY young in this picture!! Maddie I believe was only 6 mos. old in the first one. So I took of picture of the two of them now! How strange that he is also wearing a hat!!
Anyhow, I am an avid Tiom Holtz fan. Anything this guy comes out with I must have. He is so artistic!! I used a pair of Maddie's shorts when she was little and I just flew with this layout. I used Tim Holtz mask and created the silouettes in the background of gears. If you notice in the botton left pocket there is an old pocket watch that I dismantled. Thank you Judy for giving this to me. I took out all of the gears added another pic. and used the gears in the layout! I dont throw a thing away. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment